Texting has become very popular to
almost any human being. I believe
texting was invented to get access to someone in a quick way. To communicate with
someone while they were in anything such as an appointment, meeting, work and
had a question that had to be addressed and was important. Now texting has
moved to a different level. Many people don’t communicate now everything is
being texted. Our society has become even lazy to have a conversation with
someone, that they rather type it in their phones and send it. I am not going
to say I dislike it I myself text all the time but I do believe it has taken a
big part of our lives and is continuing in the younger generation.
Texting has taken such a big part
of our lives that many people can’t wait to open a text and do it while their
driving. This is a really dangerous and I have seen it myself while I drive I seen
cars slightly moving to the side and when I drive next to them I see a bright
light by their face. Many accidents are
caused due to texting and driving. Texting
is convenient but it has to be used properly.
I agree with you with everyone texting nowdays. It seems that everyone relies on it alot. I worry about my daughter texting while she is driving. She said that she doesn't do it as much, but all it takes is a split second for an accident to happen.
ReplyDeleteI am guilty of texting while driving, haven't done since I got a ticket a couple months ago... but, I know you are right that this is really dangerous and all it takes is a few seconds to lose control and cause an accident. Like you said... texting is great tool but it just needs to be used properly.
ReplyDeleteI am really addicted to texting, but I will stop because I know it is very dangerous.
ReplyDeleteI agree our society no longer uses the telephone to communicate with one another. This is going to cause many problems in our society over the next decade. Poeple may forget how to communicate on a person to person level.
ReplyDeleteIt's not so much that texting itself is dangerous, just when people decide to use it I guess. I will say this though: if your dumb enough to keep your eyes off the road for a text that can wait, maybe you do deserve a Darwin award.
ReplyDelete