There has been many people who've I’ve met and
have made a big impact in my life. But the three people I would like to talk
about would be my mom, my dad and my older sister. These three people have been
thru some hard times, and they have taught me to see life in a different way.
They mean a lot to me and I thank God for making them part of my life and for
choosing me to be part of their family.
I will start with my
dad, he is a really hard working man who has been working since he was
approximately 15 years old. He is the youngest out of 13 children and has an amazing
heart. He was an alcoholic for about 30 years and has been thru some hard
times. He has opened business of his own that have failed yet he still
continued and never let anyone or anything bring him down. One phrase that he
taught me is “everyone in this world is given the opportunity to be someone in
this world take advantage of it and be different than everyone else”. My dad is
not a person who likes to show his emotions, his way of loving is differently, and
I believe that is due to the way he was raised. He is the man in my life who I know
will never say no to me, and I know I will have his support in any decision I want
to make.
My mother is the
second person who I would like to describe, she is a happy, energetic person
who enjoys life every day to the fullest. Everyone who has met her and who
knows her will say she always has a smile in her face and I think I got her
personality. She is friendly and loves meeting new people. Her main focus has
always been her children and her family, she protect us against anyone and
anything. She is my best friend she is a person who doesn’t judge you but gives
you advice. She has been thru a lot she got married at the age of 15 and had my
sister at the age of 16, and she had to live with an alcoholic for 20 years. I
love this women because I am the person I am today because of her, I know I have
her personality and I am so proud to have her as a role model in my life.
Lastly I would like to
talk about my sister. She is older than me by 3 years, and has been one of my
best friends since I was a little girl. She has a disability she is deaf but
she is one of the happiest person I have ever met in my life. Her personality
is incredible her smile and her dimples make anyone smile and brighten their
day. The reason she is so important in my life is because I could imagine how
hard it could be to grow up without knowing how music sounds, or how your mom
or dads voice sounds. She is very caring and always made sure her sibling were
okay if anyone ever needed anything she would go out of her way to try to make
everything better. She loves school and unfortunately due to her condition it
has been harder for her but she is still continuing with her dream, and doesn’t
let anything get in between. She is a fighter for what she wants and doesn’t
let anything get in her way. She is now married and she married an incredible
man who helps her a lot and understands her. Her smile and personality could
brighten anyone’s day and she has brighten my life by being my sister.
I get you my dad is doesn't like to show emotions.
ReplyDeleteI like that many of us look up to our mothers :)
ReplyDeleteI have a cousin who is deaf as well and just like your sister has always a big smile on her face despite everything she has gone through.
ReplyDeleteMy mom is my best friend too.
ReplyDeleteYour blogs where very interesting and enjoyed what you would write about.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed all your blogs. They were always very intersting :)
ReplyDelete