Monday, April 15, 2013


This past weekend I went to a warehouse in Long Beach where they sell anything for interior houses. As you walk in they have a display on carpet rugs. They have from any size to any color to any design anyone could think of. Prices range from the size and material. The store is divided into many sections there is a section were they have decorations such as paintings, clocks, candles, and much more. Another section where there is blankets from any size and different prints on them. There is pillows and bed sheets. Once you walk more into the warehouse there is a section of curtains. I would recommend this store to anyone who is remolding their home. Prices at this store are cheaper than what they would be at any retail store. Many people drive to Long beach to that specific store to buy big inventory and then sell it for more and get profit out of it. The only disadvantage of this place is since prices are so low people go to that store a lot and is always busy. We purchased eight blankets, and got three sets of curtains bought five pillows and three sets of bed sheets and our total was not more than two hundred dollars. We had purchased blankets from this place previously but someone had bought them for us and the quality in the blankets were really good and to the moment those blankets are still in good conditions. After visiting this store I want to recommend anyone who is looking to remodel their home or anyone who is interested in blankets for their children. This is a place where you have to come early in the morning and have to have the patience to go thru every row of the warehouse to be able to get good product and for a good price.

11 comments:

  1. it sounds like the things here are really cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a place I would be interested in shopping at. I'm impressed with how little you spent on all those items because I'm sure if you would have gone to a department store near by you would have spend double.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great but what was the name of the warehouse you visited and purchased such great quality bedding from? I am sure people are always looking for deals on home decor and linens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely love to shop there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, I'm interested, but what's the address or name. I'll be bugging you in class for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound like a great place to shop. especially if you want a good discount.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been there before. Sounds like a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. never heard of it but sounds good for discounts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been there before I am going to have to go check it out. It sounds like I will probably buy a lot of stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a deal. What is the address? So I can go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huh, that really sounds like a good place to buy things.

    ReplyDelete