The blog was my favorite part of
this class. I really enjoyed writing and looking into other student’s blogs. I enjoyed
it because I felt that each person could write their own feeling, experiences
and own opinions and we could have a mini discussion on what the topic was. I enjoyed
reading and visiting the blog on “Dreaming in Vivid Colors” Her post always had
pictures and I enjoyed it because her blog was always colorful and her topics
were always interesting. Stephanie Lopez was another student whom I enjoyed
reading and visiting her blog because she always wrote in detail and explain
her discussion very well. I would like
to continue with my blog but I don’t know if I will due to my busy schedule,
because sometimes it gets rough. I want to say Good Luck to my classmates I really
enjoyed this teaching technique and felt that I got to know some students thru
their blogs better than in person.
I enjoyed reading your post, I wish you the best of look and keep up the good work =)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blogs and liked your style of writing.
ReplyDeletei enjoyed reading your blogs! they were always entertaining & interesting.
ReplyDeleteReading your blogs were enjoyable to read and not boring like others keep it up.
ReplyDelete